Installing Protégé on Mac OS X
Protege 5.5.0 is distributed in the form of a Mac OS X Application. This includes the 64-bit Java Runtime Environment (JRE). The application is contained within a ZIP file.
- Go to the download page and click the Download button.
- Once the download completes, navigate to the folder where Protég´ was downloaded to. This will typically be your “Downloads” folder.
- Once you have located the Protégé-5.5.0 download folder you should see the Protégé Application.
- Drag the Protege Application to you Applications folder.
- Double click Protege to start it.